225 conversion?

Hi guys going back to my original plan for performance, the 225 conversion :smile: I am in need of wiring diagrams for the meg 225 and the clio 197 if anyone could help would be great!

Does anyone in the merseyside/northwest area want to take the work on for few weekends just let me know, will pay well! Have work shop facilities available... Lol, I am collecting the fully drivable complete meg 225 hopefully Saturday so just need it all transferring and setting up... Any info/threads of conversions would be great... ( difficult to find them when looking on my phone )
Thanks!

Everyone's saying this... Lol, just came out of a 400bhp green mk2 focus Rs want a small car that's a little bit different...

Megan 250 with a remap :smile:

I know wveryones diffrenent and best of luck mate .

This is just a conversion i just cant fathem out !

Turbo power good handeling etc buy a megane

N/A track warrior not that quick but still very capable Clio FTW

Why buy the clio in the first place ?

Good luck mate as i say

Hana luck is needed, thanks :smile: love the Clio! Never been a French car man if honest but the 197 drew me in! Lol, I want it for use at santapod to mate... Once I get it on the way will get a thread going... Lol

Map yes.

Cooler needed though to make it a safe build and one that is going to still make 225 bhp when its hot not like 190 bhp after 5 mins on track.

Its the heat that puts me off also coming from a big turbo car on track you have to be more carfull etc and for a proper track car for normall people (ie not a race car ) N/A for me is the way forward

400bhp mk2 focus RS...that sounds scary...:blush:mg:

Lol, it wasn't tbh I've had five focus st's all modded so didn't seem all different from them besides from more power think that's why I got bored quick... Lol, I bought it already modded and was a bargain only thing I did was graphics and green smd lighting... It had turbo back miltek system with decat sorted intercooler 750cc injectors blue fin map and k&m filter... Was lovely! But for his much I was using it and how much it was it made sense to get rid... Lol!

Great thing you decided to go for a clio mate. It's truly an amazingly FUN car to drive. It makes you happy:smile: The fun to value ratio is simply massive:smile:

Indeed it is mate, handling is awesome! Few weeks bag was having a play at night with Leon cupra mk1 focus with Rs engine in and mk2 Rs just had exhaust all though they Wer all clearly quicker on straights apart from the what seemed equal Leon they couldn't stick with the Clio on the country roads home! Lol, Clio = Amazing! Lol