220bhp.

your peak power seems low mate,its now 300rpm lower than it was,why did they raise the limiter if its peaking at 6550rpm?

like you say though,impressive graph as you won't need to kick the arse out of it now to get the speeds

Do you think I should raise point this with K-Tec? you have a good point to be honest, I would rather have left the redline where it was as like you say, it backs off quite a bit earlier now there is no point ringing it's neck all the way to 7400.

I am going to call them today anyway because I was told the flat spot would be mapped out, and to be honest I'm not happy it has been.....

Don't get me wrong, the map was certainly worth doing, but because I did a centre silencer delete it still isnt 100 percent right.

I dont like the noise of my car either with no centre silencer or CAT on the standard exhaust...not something I would recommend to anyone thinking about doing it.

Sorry for Hijacking your thread btw Alex :spam:

Just spoke to Andy at K-Tec and I have to say what a great company they are, no hesitation at all in telling me to bring it back so he could have a look at the flatspot!

Going back next friday :smiley:

Just spoke to Andy at K-Tec and I have to say what a great company they are, no hesitation at all in telling me to bring it back so he could have a look at the flatspot!

Going back next friday :smiley:

tbh mate you might still get a tiny bit of a flat spot from removing the 2nd cat,i did,strangely after removing the pre cat though i have no flat spot but this could be because the second time round it was mapped at RS Tuning and only mapped locally after removing the main cat

Similar Thread Suggestions