2010 Renault Clio DCI Turbo feed problem

This is my first post here folks, so here goes. My niece's car has had a new head gasket fitted by a local man, but its blown the Turbo to bits. Upon inspecting the engine I find that there is no Oil coming up the Turbo pipe!!! I have taken off the Oil filter and then spun the enging to see if the oil is passing through. All Good. Question is, is it possible to fit an incorrect head gasket and in the process blocked up the oil way to this turbo pipe. How does the Oil reach this pipe?

slight clue here...still the k9k engine...if that pipe is disconnected and engine spun over should be oil there if not then need further investigation..

Thanks for your Video. The problem being that I can't get any oil up through this pipe to the turbo. I think there's a blocked gallery someplace. All happened since the "local" man changed the head gasket. Ideas and thoughts please. :confused:

i suppose it could be the issue...dont work at the engine shop anymore so not got access to the data on head gaskets

2 options take it back to them to fix correctly or take the head off and have a look...

Yeh, your right. I was hoping Not to take the head off, but its looking to me to be the only course left to do. Thanks for your reply