200 Wing Mirror assembly

Right so some c*nt bashed my mirror off last night meaning I'm going to have to replace the whole assembly.

Is this an easy job? I've got prices from some dealers which are eye watering! Plus I'll need to get it painted...

So I was thinking about carbon ones from Carbon streamline? What are peoples thoughts !? and are they easy to fit etc.... Do they clip or bond?

P*ssed off to say the least as I've already had an expensive week. The not painted plastic bit will need doing ASAP to be honest as it looks awful.

Any advice would be appreciated.

I've got them on mine, they are a little awkward to fit as they have no clips to help them fit, they need bonding on and a lot of tape to hold in place whilst the sealant (i used tiger seal) sets.

But they do look the dogs danglies when on and i think, worth the effort.

I've got them on mine, they are a little awkward to fit as they have no clips to help them fit, they need bonding on and a lot of tape to hold in place whilst the sealant (i used tiger seal) sets.

But they do look the dogs danglies when on and i think, worth the effort.

Might look to doing that then. As the matt assembly will need painting anyway. Having worked in a bodyshop I wouldn't bank on the colour match being great haha.

Sorry, i think i'm going slighly daft, i'd not read the title, mines a 197 but i belive it's the same way of fitting these.