200 HU sub?

Fella near me is selling a hertz sub and amp with wiring kit etc. He doesn't know how many watts it's putting out or anything so his lack of knowledge combined with my lack of knowledge has got me nowhere really.. Can the standard 200 HU have a sub wired into it?

it can but your be cutting a few wires and tbh isnt really worth it because the sound isnt the best i would go for a aftermarket headunit you can pick them up cheap nowadays anyways

it can but your be cutting a few wires and tbh isnt really worth it because the sound isnt the best i would go for a aftermarket headunit you can pick them up cheap nowadays anyways

Well I was going to do the same thread but this answered my question how **** is the sound quality if was to do it as I like the look of it all looking standard but would like to improve the sound quality with bass and sound ?

Sorry don't meen to jump in on your Thread but I won't better sound like your self

I done this with my 197, and soon to do it again with my 200. I thought it sounded preety good. turn the bass right down on the HU, so that the speakers dont distort and let the bass do its thing. [MENTION=33398]RyanStevo[/MENTION] you need to find a remote 12v to turn the amp on (normally comes from the ignition, but you can tap into the existing one that comes into the HU) and then you need a speaker wire to rca adaptor. I think i used my front speakers for this, but not sure. The rca lead then just plugs into you amp, as well as the remote lead, the 12v from the battery and an earthing lead.

I done this with my 197, and soon to do it again with my 200. I thought it sounded preety good. turn the bass right down on the HU, so that the speakers dont distort and let the bass do its thing. @RyanStevo you need to find a remote 12v to turn the amp on (normally comes from the ignition, but you can tap into the existing one that comes into the HU) and then you need a speaker wire to rca adaptor. I think i used my front speakers for this, but not sure. The rca lead then just plugs into you amp, as well as the remote lead, the 12v from the battery and an earthing lead.

Might aswell be speaking brazilian!

easy to put better speakers in the audio in the 200 are not good at all but will be looking in to keeping my genuine HU and doing the sub if you say its better has to be better than they are lol