200 Front Bumper Support Panel

Did they give you a part number for them?
When someone scraped my bumper and it was fixed at bodyshop, they removed stickers and didn't put them back on, I only realised months later and my OCD hates it lol.
They didn't but I'm yet to call to pay. I'll double check the number for you and let you know. :thumb:

That'd drive me crazy, I'm reluctant to put the new panel on just because the stickers are peeling etc haha!

Reactions: suj
They didn't but I'm yet to call to pay. I'll double check the number for you and let you know. :thumb:

That'd drive me crazy, I'm reluctant to put the new panel on just because the stickers are peeling etc haha!

Thanks mate, that would be really appreciated.

Yep now I've noticed, I cannot open my bonnet without seeing it (or seeing it not there) haha.

Reactions: Addison

Yep now I've noticed, I cannot open my bonnet without seeing it (or seeing it not there) haha.
No problem, the number Turkie gave before is definitely correct just confirmed it with them now. Which was: 8200407637.

They're saying it should be with them Saturday so there's not much of a wait on them!

Best get one ordered then you won't have to shed a tear everytime you open the bonnet :wink:

Sticker arrived today, definitely correct and thankfully it is two stickers not one as I was told. Just on one sheet, woo [emoji1]

5296bece7fffc1e34de573bce696d052.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eBay

The non RS one looks identical to the RS one for the same facelift years

Yeah that's correct, you'll just have the incorrect stickers on the panel of course. But at least they're not an expensive replacement if they bother you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk