200 Fog Lights strange one!

Ok so i own a Clio 200 Cup poverty spec!

The other day i was taking the bumper off to fit my projector headlights and i noticed i have the foglight units fitted and there is even bulbs in them. Is this normal? The only things i dont seem to have is the face parts with the glass at the front and the control to turn them on. They are all wired in.

Any one else got this and any idea whats needed to get them to work?

My 200 cup has the wiring loom behind the bumper, but nothing like the sounds of yours with bulbs and holders?? Have you owned yours from new or has a former owner attempting a mod perhaps?

I have owned the car from new and it was one of the first if not the first cup made. It seems to have a lot of stuff some other cups dont seem to have. I have tweeters in the dash. Lights in the window switches :wink: . I had a new bumper fitted back in Nov 2009 due to a warranty claim and im wondering if they couldnt get a cup bumper and got me a FF one maybe? but surely the bumper will just come as a bumper not an assembly.

Strange!

I have owned the car from new and it was one of the first if not the first cup made. It seems to have a lot of stuff some other cups dont seem to have. I have tweeters in the dash. Lights in the window switches :wink: . I had a new bumper fitted back in Nov 2009 due to a warranty claim and im wondering if they couldnt get a cup bumper and got me a FF one maybe? but surely the bumper will just come as a bumper not an assembly.

Strange!

Its Renault, dont dismiss anything as too strange. For example when you buy new headlights they include sidelight bulbs fitted already for some reason? But no other bulb? :001_rolleyes:

get the switch and fit the front lenses and have fogs on a cup....RESULT :thumbsup:

its whats know as "Ba$tard spec" - we get it with Pugs all the time. Random bits that maybe were lyin around added onto cars. Bluetooth, rear electric winds, fogs. Stuff that isnt part of the spec but is on the car for reasons known only to themselves.