200 bulbs..

Sorry for prob going over old ground but can anyone confirm if the standard 200 reflector lights are H1 or H7 for main and dipped beam? Looking at getting the Philips blue vision ultra lamps and LED sidelights.

That's what I thought but seen some posts that say H7 for 197 and H1 for 200??? Or does it just depend on what day your car was built on as with other stuff lol!

Haha most likely the day!! I'm sure I read not so long back they're both H7 though

I had the Blue Vision bulbs on my previous car's. Very good quality bulb but wasn't the colour temp i was looking for.

Bought the Diamond Vision 5000k just the other day, just waiting for delivery, not road legal. Got to be better than the million of people blinding me with their poor HID kit.

H7 for dipped and main. Phillips diamond vision r awesome. Look at my thread for pics

I had the Blue Vision bulbs on my previous car's. Very good quality bulb but wasn't the colour temp i was looking for.

Bought the Diamond Vision 5000k just the other day, just waiting for delivery, not road legal. Got to be better than the million of people blinding me with their poor HID kit.

Did the blue vision give a more white light or were they similar to standard bulbs?

That's the only thing that put me off with the diamond vision is that they're not road legal. Has anyone using them ever been pulled because of them? I'm not worried about m.o.t time cos it's not due for 2 years so they can stay in for a while.

I'm sure I read somewhere that the blue vision gave more output that the diamond vision tho which is more what I'm after as the standard lamps in reflector headlights are shocking!

Did the blue vision give a more white light or were they similar to standard bulbs?

That's the only thing that put me off with the diamond vision is that they're not road legal. Has anyone using them ever been pulled because of them? I'm not worried about m.o.t time cos it's not due for 2 years so they can stay in for a while.

I'm sure I read somewhere that the blue vision gave more output that the diamond vision tho which is more what I'm after as the standard lamps in reflector headlights are shocking!

They was a bit whiter, but still had bit of yellow tinge on them. No blue in them at all i though, unless they where the type that looked blue from far away.

I did have a picture of them a a whlle back, been trying to find it this morning, can't find it atm though.

I'm still gonna stick with the Diamond Vision after seeing a thread on here about them and the colour output they produce seems right for me, I can't comment on vision yet as i have not yet fitted them. I plan on doing a review thread when fitted with photos on the standard bulbs and the Diamond Vision

Well after changing my mind a fair few times I decided to stick with the blue vision ultra lamps as they are road legal and after lookig at a few pics they seem to give a nice bright white light with a blue tint which is what I'm after. Also ordered some 360 deg LED sidelights to match.

Oh and the dipped and main beam are both H7 type so cheers for all the replies. I'll post some pics up after the weekend...