200 Brake Ducting

LiamP

Paid Member
Looking for some inspiration and confirmation that this is possible on a 200 cup:

- Cut hole in fake fog light holder
- Bolt on some ducting (60mm a good size?)
- Duct into wheel well

My concerns are is it worth doing and does anyone know if the washer fluid bottle get in the way?

Cheers for any pointers

Oh and Brembo HC with ds1.11 are bloody awesome, I just want to keep them as good as they can be for as long as can be :thumb:

Washer bottle will be in the way regardless.

Cleanest way will be to use the 3D printed ducts in place of the fog lights themselves.

Ah the washer bottle is just one of those things you need to work around.

I’m not the only person who sells them. But I have sold some to a lad with a 200 cup with no fogs. I think he bought the none cup 200 trim pieces in order to fit them

I do sell through eBay, but can do free postage outside of their fees.

Reactions: LiamP
I did look at doing a version of the trim for the cup boys, but it is too large for me to fit on my machine.
I wasn’t prepared to do it out of multiple pieces either, cus they look shite.

Reactions: Beany
Cheers for the quick responses, I should get a few hours today to get the bumper off and have a proper look as I want to check what alternator I have fitted (getting the odd low battery warnings)

@PITA is it just the adapter you are selling rather than the front trim as well?

@RSRowe I assume you can still run ducting around it?

So as you can see I bodged a universal washer bottle from ebay in there and ran my duct under it
69e94cfe5845b10e9a202c085644324d.jpg
b72495515adf25773ccb94189924de55.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Reactions: LiamP and suj
I modified the washer bottle to give make enough room to get the flexible brake ducting through. I don't have any pictures but I took the washer bottle off the car and then heated the side of it with a heat gun so I could mould a sort of dent. Worked ok and doesn't leak.

Reactions: adam thomas