200 B pillar stickers

TB Rich

Paid Member
Anybody replaced theirs yet? Mine are sort of splitting a bit, I can see yellow paint through them. Wondering if I was a bit aggressive with the pressure washer(?) so once replaced I think I will avoid spraying directly on them.

Also what's best to clean and keep them looking nice? I got polish on the old ones and it's left a white smear on them. So again once replaced I'll be wanting to keep them nice for as long as possible unless they are another common crap Renault part!

Cheers

If your meaning the vinyl covering then don't bother with the Renault crap! Buy some vinyl from eBay I went for 4d carbon vinyl and it's 100x better easy to apply if you buy the bubble free stuff, I changed mine because it was discolouring as well and my car isn't even 3yo!! You can get 1500x300mm strip of vinyl which is enough for 3 cars for about £6 with I'd be pretty sure is a lot cheaper than Renault would be, here's mine [MENTION=38628]TB Rich[/MENTION]y2y6a4a2.jpg

Is that basically the 3m di-noc stuff? For that money worth ordering I guess and seeing what the finish is like in person, not much to lose if I don't like it.

Did you apply over the original or remove first?

Thanks