2.8 hours later...

dangerdaz

Platinum Member
I’ve spent 3 hours either jogging through remote areas of Bristol or sprinting for my life. Utterly exhausting… my leg muscles are screaming at me — in between bouts of turning into jelly. Just ran a bath with half a box of Radox muscle relaxant…
So many amazing moments of sheer terror.
Sneaking in a half-crouch, crawling on my belly behind walls, stalking through woodland and parks to avoid zombies…
Having one zombie leap OVER a fence as he saw me and ran towards me screaming. I couldn’t believe it, fell back, actually slammed down onto the ground and next thing he was on top of me… snarling, grabbing me… and I just SCREAMED and SCREAMED for real. Bizarre. That was my first death.
Bristol will never seem the same again, at night.
If you ever get the chance to do 2.8 hours later… do not hestitate. It’s an incredible experience.
- Excerpt from previous blog entry

This looks like a great bit of fun.
A blog of the event with vids etc.
All professionally run.
http://davidjrodger.wordpress.com/2...-city-wide-zombie-chase-game-videos-and-pics/

Last edited:
Ha that looks brilliant! I bet you feel like a right tool running around like that. Probably best to do it in a city your not from :smiley:

One of my mates went to uni in Bristol and said its an immense event, would love to do it.

Can you imagine if you didnt know what was going on, woke up one morning looked out your house and saw hundreds of zombies? Think i'd need a pampers!

Think i'll play some zombies on COD to practice :smiley: