197 to 200 first month of ownership

Thats an amazing video like you say it just shows how competent the clio really is! They certainly are great fun! I dont half feel sorry for the GT3 driver though it was clearly the first time he had been round and to stuff it like that must be awful! Yeah the shift beep is a really nice touch and is so so cool!

Very good point on the demonstrators they wont give an accurate picture as they never get run in just abused and as we all know the 197 is quite highly strung and needs plenty of attention lol!

I meant cup chassis 197, cup chassis 200 mate!

Thats what i was going on! I never drove a basic 200 and im not buying a basic 197! I just assumed as long as i stuck to cup chassis in the 197 i wouldnt be dissapointed!

Only time will tell i suppose.

So did I, sorry. I meant that the 200 Cup chassis is stiffer than the 197 Cup chassis (if that makes more sense now?).

Thats an amazing video like you say it just shows how competent the clio really is! They certainly are great fun! I dont half feel sorry for the GT3 driver though it was clearly the first time he had been round and to stuff it like that must be awful! Yeah the shift beep is a really nice touch and is so so cool!

Very good point on the demonstrators they wont give an accurate picture as they never get run in just abused and as we all know the 197 is quite highly strung and needs plenty of attention lol!

Yeah defo mate :0)

So did I, sorry. I meant that the 200 Cup chassis is stiffer than the 197 Cup chassis (if that makes more sense now?).

If you ever feel like chopping in mate and want another blast in a 200 you know where I am!

Platinum gave me 10k for my 36k R27 ;0)

nice write up!!! Thank you!

I would consider a GW or a DB 200 if I could...
till then long live my 197 :wink:

Last edited:
If you ever feel like chopping in mate and want another blast in a 200 you know where I am!

Platinum gave me 10k for my 36k R27 ;0)

They offered me 10.5 for mine against a 25 grand Megane 250 yesterday. It only has 18K miles on it and they sold yours in a few days, too. Not going for the Meggy as it's not worth that much, especially as it'll prolly only be worth about 15K in 6 months!