197 Rear LED Lights arrived & on car....Photos...

Yes still working,not the greatest fit and wiring block connector is a bit dodge have to really push in on mine as come loose which was reason mine kept failing but tie clipped tight and been ok do look good on though, can't speak for other people that got them as there's could be fine

I bought a set of these LED tail lights and the connectors do not want to fit into the OEM connector. The pin configuration seems right, but the plastic surround on the tail lights will not fit the OEM plug. Has anyone come across this, and if so, how did you fix it? Do you have to cut off the OEM lug on the outside of the connector so it slides into the tail light socket?

I ripped the plastic surround off and plugged it into the Renault connector then wrapped it in water proof tape.

I kinda thought the solution would involve a sharp knife and some tape!! there is NO way the two connectors will go together, so cutting is the only answer!!! (gulp!)

I think the smoke taillights will match the LY.
How bright are the LEDs on daytime? Do they look OEM or you can tell they are cheap LEDs? Thanks

Similar Thread Suggestions