197 front spring replacement!!! H&R springs.

Hi there, ive read quite a few threads now with ppl asking how this is done but no one has posted (to what I can find) on how to actually do this. I have some H&R springs for my 197 and have replaced the backs but there is no manual, and no where on the internet that shows how to do this?!? I purchased a PDF manual from ebay and even when it comes to the "front spring removal" section its not for the 197 (I found this out when trying to do this my self and nothing was the same) must be for a standard clio. I really would really appreciate it if someone could give me a link or some photos on how this is done, its driving me mad surely someone knows? Ive allready had to pay someone to come out and put it back together after I tried without a manual lol! im no mechanic but if I had a guide ive atleast got something to go by. Thanks.

to see the how to section you have to be a paid member, it used to be free but changed a while back there is a really good guild on thier i used it to change my springs but it will prob take about 6-8 hours if you have never done this sort of thing before

to see the how to section you have to be a paid member, it used to be free but changed a while back there is a really good guild on thier i used it to change my springs but it will prob take about 6-8 hours if you have never done this sort of thing before

Damn! oh well thanks anyway dude! will have to try agian and hopefully not have to pay again for someone to put it back!