197 Camber adjustment

Hoping to improve front end grip by adding a touch of negative camber. Ideally I'd like to try around -1.5 degrees of camber up front and -1 or less at the rear.

I've already done a good bit of searching and am aware that the 197 uses shims to adjust rear camber ut what about the front?

I've seen mention of camber bolts but can anybody let me kniw where to get them for the 197? Or am I stuck with those AST top mounts?

Am hoping to go the camber bolt route - its a street and track car and I reckon just a touch of camber adjustability would do; top hats would seem to be a bit overkill on the stock suspension for my purposes IMO.

Am also planning stickier tires later on (AD08s or similar, not semislicks like R888s) in addition to the alignment. Possibly open to lowering springs too if anyone can vouch for there being a bona fide handling improvement but I've had lots of luck just tweaking alignment in the past and it's cheap too.

Basically want to just be able to barrel into bends that little extra bit quicker while being able to quizzically say "car's stock, mate" after surprising my unwitting prey.

Would really appreciate some info on where to get some front camber bolts then, or info on the right sizing/specs.

If it helps my car's a LY R27 F1 Team.

Cheers boys! :smile:

Camber shims or adjustable topmount pointless really setting up would take longer than neccessary for individual tracks and tyre wear would be rediculous using it on roads

Many and then some more. :wink:

Always run a bit of negative camber; even on the roads I find up to -2 or so is liveable as long as your toe is zeroed out.

Not asking for -2 degrees here, just a hair. Bit surprised that Clios aren't adjustable though. Oh well.

AST make camber adjustable top mounts, pretty sure you can get them for standard shocks. Will take a while for delivery though