'13 reg 200T for sale here with the RS Monitor?

Was available, just most people didn't spec it as it was adding about 4 months to the build times

This is why I didn't spec leather. Drivers seat looks saggy as he'll

Based on the bits I have done to mine and being 6 months newer with cup pack I should sell mine for 18k

Roll up roll up

Not terribly accurate advert. You would think they would put some effort into it.

- New Renault colour ... Pearl Yellow
- Acceleration: 0 to 62 in 4.2 seconds ... WOW ... wonder what mods it's got to achieve this ?
- Engine power (BHP): 200 ... being pedantic here I know.

I personally always think that when writting up an advert, you should state the "extras" over standard spec separately. Especially as this is a non cup car (no red callipers from what I could see), but loaded with a couple of decent options.

That leather is a very poor fit, I would be going back to the dealers as it shouldn't be in that condition after 13k

Not really. Looks like it's got all the options. That would have been about 22k when new. Paint and leather are 2.5k

Who gets rs monitor without cup pack though haha.

Going on trade in offers for mine I'd say it's steep!

From a dealer it's probably priced right, ie overpriced! I got a Lux in white with cup pack for £16k with 7 miles on the clock, pre reg 64 plate last month.

It's very steep considering what I got for my 13 lux with monitor, heated leather seats, audio upgrade and parking sensors. I agree about the trim colours too. Mine was red and the trim on the interior was pretty much orange!

I put a deposit down for this, picking it up next weekend, assuming all is ok. Very satisfied with the dealers so far, have been very helpful, obviously dont know much about renaultsports, they're a merc dealership, guessing this was a part ex.

Going by parkers, its a little steep ill agree, however with the spec it has, particuarlly as its the only colour I wanted and with the leathers and monitor I was happy with paying it. And its under mileage for its age. However I did get a better price on it.

Disappointing that it doesnt have the cup pack, but my 197 doesnt have it and truth be told, dont think im all that bothered, i did want the other options it came with, think id be hard pushed to find one with everything I wanted (second hand that is), have to compromise somewhere. Test drove one with a cup pack so time will tell if i notice a difference.

I sincerely hope that you get on with it better than I did with mine after my 197!
i agree about the cup pack. My 197 didn't have it, and my 200 has. For everyday driving I find the ride too hard with the amount of potholes and speed bumps we have around here. I know it improves the handling when you are pushing it, but in my opinion that isn't enough of a difference to make up for the discomfort. To be honest I don't really like the anthracite wheels either, but overall it's a great car, and puts a smile on my face every day. The only day I smiled about the 200T was the day I sold it!

Yes [MENTION=51750]LindaA[/MENTION] i remember you being displeased with the gearbox, i have my reservations, when i test drove one, it felt odd, and i dont think its something that you can decide on with just a test drive, time will tell! Fingers crossed.

My 197 is very hard for day to day driving, not something that bothers me, however when I drove the cupped 200t, itnwas so much smoother, so im expecting this one to be a little smoother than that. At the end of the day, I might end up changing springs anywhere, and if i want it stiffer, ill put a strut bar in.

Was your 200t cup packed?

Similar Thread Suggestions