£60 voucher to spend....

OK I have a £60 voucher to spend in Renault by the end of the month. Had it 12 months after Renault messed up with an issue. Originally it was £200 but spent some of it buying little bits I wanted like the steering wheel trip, foot rest, new grilles (still not fitted actually) wipers and other odds but still have £60 to spend.

So what do you reckon I get? Should I get some wipers as spare...just fitted the set I got previously or should I order one of the Renault Sport Jackets? Any ideas????

Cheers Hughsie

I have a new set of mates ready to go in....they are still in packaging. They were from the garage to appologise! haha

RS Gear knob? Whats that look like?

I have a new set of mates ready to go in....they are still in packaging. They were from the garage to appologise! haha

RS Gear knob? Whats that look like?

DSCF1326.JPG

Renault Sport mats, Renault Sport Fleece/Jacket, Oil, new wheel bolts, RS Cap or T-shirt, R Sport Bag...

Yeah I was thinking that Foxy.....whats due for the 5th service. I know Cambelt but what other parts?

oil and filter
pollen filter (i think)
coolant if you have the water pump done at same time
plus of course the aux belt kit and cambelt kit

Thinking some oil then....and maybe another set of wipers. Have a spare pair then :smile:

Wonder how much this will come to? haha