Yozzasport exhaust

its a quality system with flange couplings and quite loud but thats why its a tad more expensive than most :smiley:

Isn't it less loud than other performance exhausts?
I was thinking about buying some cat back system but I want it to be as quiet as possible. Can you guys recommend something?

Don't want to attract not needed attention :roll: :wink:
Frankly speaking, just want to have effect in power and torque after remap and not in sound.

Ruben said:
Don't want to attract not needed attention :roll: :wink:
Frankly speaking, just want to have effect in power and torque after remap and not in sound.

can't have both I'm afraid, been trying myself on many cars I have had. Stays under teh 98db limit though for trackdays so can't be THAT loud?

mradam87 said:
I absolutely love this exhaust, I just couldn't cope with it if there was a drone inside the car though... :worried:

If it drones I will just dynamat the boot floor, worked on every other car I have had. Been planning on doing the arches anyways as it's amazing how much sound I cut out.

Golgarth said:
mradam87 said:
I absolutely love this exhaust, I just couldn't cope with it if there was a drone inside the car though... :worried:

If it drones I will just dynamat the boot floor, worked on every other car I have had. Been planning on doing the arches anyways as it's amazing how much sound I cut out.

Good idea, never thought of that!