Youtube

Very true, some of these 'hobbyists' take it too new heights...

And some people go to immense effort/cost to pull a simple joke sometimes...

It's usually the very funny (but actually generally quite s**t) stuff that goes viral and makes the people a nice wedge of cash!

Fuck me , this guys voice is like nails scratching on a blackboard
My thoughts exactly! I watched a few of his videos and thought maybe i'd get used to his voice but it wasn't happening

Reactions: Pav
Bad Lip Reading
Some of the political videos are kinda boring but the rest are pretty awesome.

Mighty Car Mods
As mentioned earlier. New season starts tomorrow though! Can't wait!

MCMTV2
MCM's second channel. Has The Unicorn Circuit on it and that's pretty entertaining. Also for the guys that mentioned the Double Unicorn, the build is on this channel.

There's quite a few others, Demolition Ranch (dude loves guns and breaking stuff) is a good one. I spend a little too much time on YouTube to be fair. Better than spending time on eBay I suppose though!

I've been watching the Fail Army videos a lot recently - who doesn't like seeing some halfwit lose a tooth or 6....

Reactions: DS197
I like the reassurance that even when I'm having a really bad day, there's always someone else who is single-handedly dragging down the human race :smile:

PLENTY of them on YouTube - just general failure videos are my fave - never know what's going to be next..

On the flip side there is win videos with people doing some really amazing stuff and always enjoy watching them also.

PLENTY of them on YouTube - just general failure videos are my fave - never know what's going to be next..

On the flip side there is win videos with people doing some really amazing stuff and always enjoy watching them also.

Not seen the win ones before, I'll check some of those out! I tend to just get distracted by the morons!