You think Renault is unreliable?

Spotted a 2010 jaguar XJ at work today having its pan roof cut out. It only went into the dealer for a infer cooler change when they spotted the roof falling to bits which meant it came back to the factory for a new roof.

I don't think I'd be happy with that. Lol

I've seen a few XFs on the hard shoulder being loaded onto flatbeds. Don't appear to be all the reliable.

Wonder if their 4th gears like to crunch?

And how about BMW recalling is it 1.3 million cars? I've had the turbo blow on my MPS, never had any issues regarding mechanical faults on my mk 2 Clio or my 197.

Jagua = Custom made with a hammer. Lol

I could not help but laugh when I saw it having its roof cut out. Never thoughts car would go back on line after it has left 2 year ago.

Nowadays I think it's very hit and miss with your car and not down to the manufacture (with exceptions) I have had loads of problems with my clio but others have had none

Yesterday I saw a 61 reg Audi A5 convertible getting collected on a recovery truck on the m1. **** happens regardless of what you paid. Mclaren had to recall all their new mp4-12c super cars recently thanks to a fault other all. The difference is Ron Dennis personally wrote to each owner and they bent over backwards, Renault would charge you for the "courtesy car"....

XF isn't that great tbh. The new sport brake really does look like a glorified mondeo.

The XK RS looks lovely though. The rear end cost over £2k.

Today I saw a 1995 mk1 Clio on the hard shoulder of the M11 broken down. I know because it was me and my O/S/F had decided to chew the arch lining off it's original location. I luv renaults.