Yorkshire R.S. East Coast Run Photos

The muck was an inch away from the paint work with all the wax so dont worry, it all fell off when i jet washed it when we got back :wink:

Great pictures Gaz thanks for takin them and thanks to everyone who made the effort.

giles the 200T is mine :smile:

:worried: missed a great day by the looks of photo's. Think it's first time I've seen the megane with any dirt on it lol

You did mate, was a good run. I don't understand how I've gotten to the grand old age of 26 without knowing about Ollivers Mount!

Even i couldn't keep it clean on way there lol

In fairness, you were doing a good job, until the local wildlife went all suicidal on you! Guessing that's all sorted now though?

I think Gaz managed to get the grill sorted, but there is a little damage to the paintwork (or maybe just the top 100 layers of wax) that'll require respraying :worried:

I think I'm long over due a bird strike... Hopefully not though!

****, such a shame. Hopefully the wax took the majority of the hit. I suppose if you drive a car that hard for that long it's almost inevitable you'll do your share of pheasant decapitating.

****, such a shame. Hopefully the wax took the majority of the hit. I suppose if you drive a car that hard for that long it's almost inevitable you'll do your share of pheasant decapitating.

oh yes!!! cost me £400+ being red leader :swear:

Fixed the grill which was an arse to do. Its crack the paint but ive been contemplating a front bumper respray for long enough with all the stone chips. and then i noticed the side light was out too so that was another arse lol

oh yes!!! cost me £400+ being red leader :swear:

ouch! Makes me glad I always have no idea where we are or where we're going so I stay in the middle!

at least it's happened before you get the front bumper resprayed and not after Gaz :smile: