Newbie from East Yorkshire

Just picked up my 2010 200 full fat in Nimbus, love it! Not had chance to drive it much yet though due to the weather, can't wait for spring! Tried to add a pic but it keeps crashing?:@

Yes I am, take it your the chap that had the bulb fitted this week?

Indeed i am. Welcome to the forum and i hope Carl sorted out the correct spoiler.

I'll be back soon for the bits sorting on the clio + a MOT (what ever one of them is :smiley:) and the Trophy also needs a service soon.

Hope to see you on track as well and may be convince Carl to do one, It's only then will you find out just what the car is capable of.

I'm up for the track days and I'm sure I can talk Carl round! Got the spoiler fitted this morning, tried to post a pic but something isn't working with the upload.

See you soon for the visit to the dealership and if you get chance spread the word to other owners in the Yorkshire area that as Parts Manager I can arrange for some healthy discounts on all Genuine Renault parts and accessories.

Don't worry I'm known for plugging the dealership.

There is a traders section on here you could pay to join? There already is a parts dealer on here but I'm sure they will allow more than one.

Don't worry I'm known for plugging the dealership.

There is a traders section on here you could pay to join? There already is a parts dealer on here but I'm sure they will allow more than one.

I'll look into it, thanks. Not looking to undercut anybody just to offer a service to owners in our area:tongueout:roud:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O New Members 3
Paul_D New Members 3
Craig Pollock New Members 16
Batesyt200 New Members 20
BenAG200 New Members 23