Yet Moor Snow!!!

Paul

Platinum Member
Decided to go for a drive over the North Yorks Moors today, had some great fun on those amazing roads and saw some very nice cars too! Gorgeous white r26, a green Focus RS and a Nissan GTR who by now probably has a massive speeding fine or has lost his license. We had just passed a Police Traffic Car who was parked on the opposite side of one of the valleys we a speed gun set up to catch people coming down one of the long hills. Bearing in mind a 197 could easily get over 100 down there and the speed the GTR was going when I saw it I doubt that he would have avoided getting caught! :thumbdown:

Anyways here are some pics from the day!

P1030288.jpg

P10302562.jpg

P10302482copy.jpg

Motion.jpg

P10302702.jpg

P1030274.jpg

Thanks to all of you!!!

Cracking pics mate, funny you should run into a queue of LY's there :tongueout:

Lol yeah I go and buy one to be unique and then run into every other LY 197 in the country on a tiny road in the middle of nowhere! :lol: :lol: :lol:

great pics, hoping to do the snake pass this week and have a blast up to derwent water :wink:

Very nice pics there mate, that colour really does stand out in that background! Realy love that colour! And adrian theres gonna be a cliosport meet up around there on sunday 28th if ur on there?

Thanks guys, I have been itching to take it for a good drive for a month and a half, I cant tell you how good it was to get out and enjoy it after soooo long!!!

great pics, hoping to do the snake pass this week and have a blast up to derwent water :wink:

That would be really good! I think you might struggle though with the current weather forecast, could be a bit icy!!!

Awesome pics!! Really looks stunning.

Looks like you have had some fun there.

Up until I saw the group LY meet, it was my favourite colour, but obviously now all them LY ones on one tiny road in the middle of t'ut Yorkshire- don't like them anymore :wink:

How cold is it there? We had -19 degrees C here last night, and I have a photo of the car thermometer at -13 degrees this morning!

Awesome pics!! Really looks stunning.

Looks like you have had some fun there.

Up until I saw the group LY meet, it was my favourite colour, but obviously now all them LY ones on one tiny road in the middle of t'ut Yorkshire- don't like them anymore :wink:

How cold is it there? We had -19 degrees C here last night, and I have a photo of the car thermometer at -13 degrees this morning!

Thanks buddy!

Yeah it was lovely just to get out and enjoy it for once, very good feeling!!!

Yeah I know mate and the other drivers were complete to55ers lol! From what I have seen we have nearly that many in Yorkshire anyway, quite ironic! Hey, you are more Northern than me at the moment :wink: lol! It wasn't too cold actually only about -1 so I could live with it. The road was covered in black ice though so I nearly visited some sheep a few times but it adds to the excitement lol!!!

Was out in Matlock this afternoon and it started to snow so made my way home sharpish, didnt fancy getting stuck up there! Will be trying Glossop (snake pass) tomorrow hopefully.

Was out in Matlock this afternoon and it started to snow so made my way home sharpish, didnt fancy getting stuck up there! Will be trying Glossop (snake pass) tomorrow hopefully.

Sally Traffic on Radio 2 been saying that it is closed at the moment due to ice. But you can but hope :smile::smile::smile: