Yet another boring LY thread for you all to ignore

Thats a great camera if you can get sharp shots like that with the kit lens. The kit lense that came with my old canon 400D was terrible.

Looks great mate!

Where is the link to the other photos? I cant believe nobody saw them!

Boring + LY NEVER feature in the same sentence unless NOT is in it too :smile:

LY still my favourite colour!!!!

Awesome pics dude, don't know why nobody commented on your last ones, everyone that looked must have had a white stick and a dog. :wink:

I wouldent get to worked upabout no comments mate my project thread is slow as ..... All the work to update it from my iPhone and like 2-3 comments per update from the same people normally I thought about jacking it many times hey ho keep going mate

Car looks great btw very clean . Also lovig the r/b Clio with racing stripes :smile:

god its beautiful! my 197 will at some point be swapped for a R27 one day, dream come true it would be if it was for a LY - great car, great pics, you lucky ....... :smile:

Looking good, I have said it before and in my opinion that is the best colour for the F1! 8) You definatly know what it is when you see it coming, stunning! Its seems apparent that lots of you have some serious camera equipment on here1:-p

God you made me feel bad about not commenting last time! But now that you've twisted my arm I'll say the car looks great! Some great pics in there too! Wait a minute, you didn't comment on my last lot of pics did you?! HOW DARE YOU!? :wink: