yesterdays london street murder

Foxspeed

"the new red baron"
to say i am shocked what has gone on in woolwich is an understatement...

my thoughts go to the young soldiers family

and whilst i still have breath in my body scum like that will not be allowed to win!!!

if they ever need anyone to pull the trigger or press the button or pull the rope give me a call - i wouldnt bat an eyelid doing it to them

I have to agree with Foxy it makes my Blood boil I just hope they get their just deserts in side hopefully a door will be left open ???????? Just scum RIP to the young man

Bout time the government showed that people cannot do this! Get them hung! If the rest of Europe moan and say we can't do that, then shove Europe up there arse and back out! If conservatives brought back the death penalty for them, they will definitely be getting my vote next time round!

Yet they got shot and now the tax payer is funding there recovery and there armed protection, the same with other scumbags on all scales, what will it take for the government to step up make these animals pay and suffer as there victim have, if the government doesnt im sure the people will. .

And whilst the punishment for such crimes still (imo) isnt sufficient, these horrific incidents will still happen, theres no deterrence and one should be implemented asap!

In the US they would have been shot dead if they had of approached the police ,would save the taxpayer for court costs and jail but then it's a catch 22 you kill them you just make martyrs out of them. Can't win Poor guy

Last edited:
It is truly an injustice to allow these kinds of people openly show how weak and powerless we have become. Two men commit these brutal crimes to a service man in the middle east and they would been stoned to death.

The death penalty is not going to come back, but a more fearful punishment needs to be delivered and an example made.

I disagree, let them live and rot in a jail for the rest of there lives.

The UK never ever let's terrorists out early to deter it happening again.

Oh hang on what about all the paddies........

Personally I'd handcuff them behind a car on a short rope and have it go at 10 mph till there is nothing left.

I also hate how these scum are getting so much attention, I for one haven't watched the news today and won't when ever the story comes on.

Oh and for all the sick fuks that filmed it and banged it on you tube. Hope you rot in hell.

In these specific circumstances, as it's beyond any doubt who the perpetrators were, I think they should be chucked in a room with the victims family and a knife and let the family go to town on them.

Glad to see everyone is as wound up by this as me. Still wont change anything, government will sweep it under the rug and in a month it'll all be forgotten about.

Time to donate more to the English defence league...

I wonder if 30 years time the British Government will let all these terrorists out of prison and invite some of them into government positions like they did with the IRA!!!

Fact is the british government are spineless in their actions on terrorists. Even in prison they are protected because they are "at risk"

This is what is so wrong with this country

"At this stage we are not pursuing any criminal or misconduct offences" referring to the policemen that shot the murdering scum in Woolwich.

It not going to get better anytime soon when respond like this....