wot you think overpriced

The VXR berg edition which we had on the trackday power event was a similar drive to Clio but 200 v standard VXR on track was the 200 for me all day long

You make a very point, never see or hear of a CVXR on track.

Astras and VX220's yes. Corsa. No. Probably too limited edition to risk going on track.

Yeah. Or maybe they buy road cars to use on, say, I dunno...the road?

Also lol at the 'you've bought a car only good in a straight line'. If the guy wants to take a corner quick, he has an Evo. Plus he says its for his wife, so with this in mind I'm going to go out on a limb and say she probably doesn't give a flying **** about setting lap times lol.

Yeah. Or maybe they buy road cars to use on, say, I dunno...the road?

Also lol at the 'you've bought a car only good in a straight line'. If the guy wants to take a corner quick, he has an Evo. Plus he says its for his wife, so with this in mind I'm going to go out on a limb and say she probably doesn't give a flying **** about setting lap times lol.
@GW200Jay - Sorry mate, getting loud because no one likes your 17 thousand pound subie?

I just assumed this was a track car as his username had the word.. I dunno. Track in it?

Moron.

@GW200Jay - Sorry mate, getting loud because no one likes your 17 thousand pound subie?

I just assumed this was a track car as his username had the word.. I dunno. Track in it?

Moron.

You just assumed - so didn't use your eyes and read the thread then?

Not everyone buys a car to take on track, infact, 99% of people wouldn't think about it.

Oh and btw, it was £18k. Get it right.

Moron.

Thought this was a forum for cars, clios in particular. Didn't realise it was about bragging rights.