Woody Selling up????

PMSL she definitely wasn't talking about her in that way!!!

It was more like another teletubby had come out to play in Manchester!!!

I just want to ask ppl to stop PM'ing for parts as I would rather sell the car as a whole not in bits.

good lucky woody but kev had loads of intrest and no firm offers, hence why he had to put it all back to standard, u might have more luck, all the best

Lmfao recaros are a major selling point of the car i woul never take them out if i were to sell privately.

Im taking it to nurburgring then stripping down n selling up. Might by a skyline r35 :wink:

Recaros a major selling point? Rubbish! The standard seats a much more popular...

Good decision, if I had the wonga would definitely be after an R35. Have you looked at the servicing schedule and cost lol?

good lucky woody but kev had loads of intrest and no firm offers, hence why he had to put it all back to standard, u might have more luck, all the best

yep people dont like taking the risk on a nearly new car thats been taken to pieces and messesd with no end

kind of defeats the object of buying a new car in the first place

Yes 4-6k services or once yearly and average at £400 each time tyres are almost 300 a corner lol but I dont mind that as its not my daily driver anymore. Ive looked into a pcp and works out at 550 a month for a new one based on a 12k cash deposit over 36 months. Looks good but ill wait till the summer.

Oh and as for the comment of messed about with? The parts and labour are fully guarenteed and will far outlast a normal f4r engine. :wink: the engine in theory has done 7k since the rebuild so ive worn it in for you :wink:

I can't believe the news today, i can close my eyes and make it go away.
How long, how long must we sing song, how long, how long~~~~~~

:'( Please don't go.

If you're putting some parts back to standard pm me FIRST and I'll probably take some of what you have added off you...for a nice price of course!

Ive looked into a pcp and works out at 550 a month for a new one based on a 12k cash deposit over 36 months. Looks good but ill wait till the summer.

On a 250? :scared: thats not right unless you have specced £10k of options lol

On a 250? :scared: thats not right unless you have specced £10k of options lol

Ive been looking at a bit more of a treat for myself eek what was going to cost 25k now may cost 40k lmao. Something a little more prestigious.

No kids kos but im wanting to cruise down to tracks in style then thrash the nuts off it on track. Only problem with a gtr is insurance group 20 i currently insure 2 cars for just under 600 and the gtr is 1800 on its own

Car is priced at 44,950 09 reg black edition 1700 on clock :smile:

550 for 36 months 19800

Cash deposit 12k

14k settlement at end

They are only charging 1k for finance over 3 years bargain

Similar Thread Suggestions