Woke up to this

Buddyboy

Platinum Member
Well what a start to the day woke up to this .
FCAB23A6-2E0B-4C9B-B0E2-B42A364CBE24-169-0000000385204C2F_zps95c1d3e2.jpg
551DD7BC-15F8-4E94-A311-8F7B1FE30E80-169-0000000397960147_zpsb2ad25e4.jpg
9F805329-A10E-4BA6-B90E-EFE1824C5708-169-00000003A6EF76B5_zpsd31135bf.jpg
wonder what it'll cost to repair rear panel not sure weather to go threw insurance or not it's creased the panel ,bent the arch and paints down to the Metal even taken paint of near the window , pricks didn't even stop.

There are some right tossers about, they would've known they had done it.

Hope you get it sorted quickly and without too much cost

Darren any CCTV in the road??? And one with cam's on their homes?? What a sh###t mate ring chips away first see what they say ???? Take care Kevin

No cameras about guys don't think chips away could fix it's creased and bent not sure if it would require a rear panel or not the rear arch is out of shape. Gonna get some quotes anyone know how much I should expect to pay plus I think it was one of those supermarket delivery vans .

Yeah plenty of white vans around with black marks on them just pisses me off that I've gotta foot the bill my voluntary excess is 0 so do you guys think my insurance would go up if I claim ,would rather it be a big job like keyed all round ie full respray if I've gotta claim lol didn't you have your car repaired this year Gam how long did it take ?

Just had a similar repair done; gouged paintwork and a hole in the bumper and a dent in the rear panel next to bumper - cost 350 and came up good as new. Don't think chips away can handle it if not dead simple scuffs. Guy I found does mobile but has a small workshop as well - superscuffs in Ampthill. Probably won't cover your area but at least it gives an idea on price. I didn't want to risk losing my no claims so just got it done and paid for it.

Yeah plenty of white vans around with black marks on them just pisses me off that I've gotta foot the bill my voluntary excess is 0 so do you guys think my insurance would go up if I claim ,would rather it be a big job like keyed all round ie full respray if I've gotta claim lol didn't you have your car repaired this year Gam how long did it take ?

Not sure on weather your's would go up mate.

If you need a number for a place then let me know got a friend who runs a very good repair company near me. I didn't use him I had to use a place nominated by the insurance company and they were sh*te, took them about 7 days turn around to get it back to me and all in all they done a crap job.

Sometimes makes you wonder if it's worth while keeping something nice , all they had to do was leave a note with details isn't that what we have insurance for when we have an accident .

Thanks for the understanding comments guys just wish I could catch someone just once doing this so I could f**k them up trying to drive off.