Wobbly :(

Driving through a snowy Blackburn on the way home from football and The Beast clipped a curb :worried: Felt very wobbly on the drive down the motorway. I'm hoping the tracking's been knocked out and its not damage to the alloy or tyre.... ******* weather!!!

Aaaargh. How much am I looking at to get it aligned? :worried:

Sorry to hear that mate! Place near me offers a free check and then £25 for tracking to be corrected so hopefully it won't be too different for you!

Jamie - if you need a wheel, let me know. The only ones I have at home have been recently refurbished in anthracite, and will cost you £100e, but I am in Preston on Tues if that helps.

Panic over...! I pulled up earlier with the front wheels at an angle and thought the tyre appeared close to the wheel arch, the side nearest to the door. It didnt look quite right so I got an umbrella, prodded away and managed to chip off a 7-8 inch build up of snow and ice. I'm guessing it must have interfered when driving fast (air flow?) but after driving it this evening I had a smooth ride home... :smile:

Thanks for the comments, and Ralph, thanks for the offer but thankfully it looks like it's sorted...

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M New Members 4
R Interior and Audio 2
jase Wheels and Tyres 17