wives n girlfriends

Roy

clio197.net legend
who lets there wives n girlfriends drive there car
just sat in a car park for a hour while the wife went shoppin
and i was car watchin and noticed that 9 out of 10 cars were driven by the women
+ other way for the ladies??

LOL, they are both *our* cars (being married), but Nikki HATES driving, so I drive everywhere.

When she is off work, and I am working, she always asks that the little black 1,4 is left behind, purely because she will not drive the 197 - she loves driving that car at the kerbs....

LOL!!!

Well I am pretty certain Emma will be along to correct me for overestimating but I think in the past 2yrs I have only not driven it 5 times, mostly through incapacitation through alcohol, but once it was because I didn't fancy putting my muddy mountain bike in the boot lol!

I feel guilty but I feel even worse in the passenger seat lol!!!!

I let the fiance drive it now and again, usually when I become intoxicated! She very very rarely drinks, so if I fancy more than one, she's usually there to drive the car! Lol! She doesn't like driving because of the cold start issue. She doesn't know how to control it purely because she doesn't drive it enough to know.

Well I am Tea-Total, NEVER EVER drink (profile picture of mine was me taking a single mouthful of Bud, shortly after, I spat it out. VILE STUFF!!!

So therefore, I always have to pick the wife up when she goes on a tarts' night out, or even if we go anywhere, I drive because she likes a little drink here and there (and hates driving!)

im tea total to
but i have had to be driven by the good lady for the last 9 months
hate it just hate it

well the ex-mrs was a moaning old bag who hated the 197 :chair:

she is now nearly history :thumbup1:

met someone else and she drives.....but doesnt like me booting the 197 but doesnt hold back the horses when she is driving her own motor ! :slap:

^^^^^^^^^^^love the slap smiley

oh and my missus hate the 197 with a passion. would i let her crash it. . . . . i meen drive it i think not.

she can stick to her 1.0 micra . . . . .

Lol there seems to be a pattern emerging! :smile:

I cannot say that I am surprised though!

My girlfriend's not a bad driver and has a nice little Mini Cooper; which i drive; but she has never driven one on my cars.
Firstly because she isn't insured but also because if she curbed the wheels like she has to hers she would be in Sooooooooo much trouble!

LOL, they are both *our* cars (being married), but Nikki HATES driving, so I drive everywhere.

When she is off work, and I am working, she always asks that the little black 1,4 is left behind, purely because she will not drive the 197 - she loves driving that car at the kerbs....

LOL!!!

It's not lik this for us, Gem loves cars and driving :smile:

wouldnt get rid of mine either
wife diffrent mater(only joking 28 years wed wouldnt be without her) lol

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Graeme GTR General Chat 7
watdong Other Marques 35