Without the Clio for 3 days

I'm off filming in Dublin early tomorrow and I'm taking the company pool car. If you see a black 60 reg Polo (on it's way to Holyhead) flashing it's lights at you, give us a wave back, as I'll be missing the Clio.

I haven't driven the Polo yet, but I have looked at it in that unapproving Stig type of way and I'm not looking forward to it...

What engine is it? What are the stats? I was driving a VW Transporter at the weekend, a 10 plate. It was nice inside, felt well screwed together, but there were some designe issues I didn't expect to see, like the 12v socket on a flimsy bit of pull out plastic right next to the cup holders. But worst of all was the fact it had the smallest power output of the range. 84 ps. It was as slow as hell in any gear, any speed. Will be glad to get back in the Clio, I haven't driven it since Friday night when it was raining!

It's a 1.4 diseasel. It's not as bad as I made out, but I really don't like that the steering wheel is so close to my knees (at highest setting) that I can't turnnthe wheel. Going to have to sit much further back than I'm used to!

But the Clio will feel so good again on Saturday!!

Enjoy, save the best filming skills for Germany :wink:

I have so many ideas for filming. But I think the more fly on the wall type filming, following your previous style is best. In fact, I'll welcome any ZhD footage anyone wants to film and share!