wiper stalk/ trip computer not working...

Hi! I have problem with my trip computer as I can't change options, also can't turn on front fog lights, rears working OK... Today I change wiper stalk, but no result. Anyone got idea what can be wrong? Clock's? is there any fuse? where loom going from steering rack? thank's

It could be the indicator stalk. When one of the wires that run under the steering wheel and to the indicator stalk managed to snap it played havoc with my lights and my trip computer (I could only scroll up) I replaced the indicator stalk and all was well again (mine first manifested as indicators that wouldn't stay on)

i managed to to bodge it for a while whilst the part was on order as the wire had dislodged inside the bit with the mechanism and board in it.

I checked both fuse boxes, seems to be OK... If I won't find reason near UCH, I will replace indicator stalk... but first I have to take out UCH...

Last edited:
I thought I had more pictures but check these wires that run around the bottom of the wheel.
the indicator stalk also holds a board in it and the wire that plugs into this inside the stalk was damaged on mine too.

Orange wire that runs under the steering wheel
EA3DFB34-285C-4E21-A845-D4D2F0AFC271_zpspsba9bub.gif

Plug that goes into the board inside the stalk and also has the same that plugs into the wiper stalk on the opposite side
99878846-2E34-4F81-AD7C-8018619340AF_zpsfzhi0j86.gif

Also had a break further down in the wires
AD33AC85-2149-4B38-BA2D-B91EAD3A45B4_zps0wn0743n.gif

Last edited:
I've checked wires and seems to be OK. Yesterday I manage to disconnect UCH, and when I connect it back lock button on driver side handle stop working... does anyone got pins diagram on UCH? or alternatively who can fix it in Kent? I hate french cars :angry:

Last edited:
Did you check the connections on the board inside the stalk too? Mine first went inside the casing then broke further down after I had rewired it :smile: