Winner...Fail..!!!

Getting my diffuser, bottom/top grills and spolier tips done in gloss black for £90....winner!!!! Changing number plate lights to LED...then blowing the fuse....fail!!! Thank you Renault for designing the most F&@cked up place to put a fuse box..!!!

I done the same thing with the number plate light and lost all the lights down one side of the car. Had to take half the engine out to get to the fuse.

I also did the same thing with my number plate lights. Little swine's!

Where you getting that done Stu, thinking about getting my diffuser done soon it's p@&*ing me right off at the moment cos it just won't come clean!

I got it all done at http://www.dentmagician.co.uk/..!!! Top lads, had alloys re done and in anthrite for £55 a corner...!!

Took bumper off and did all grills and diffuser for £90...threw in spolier tips for free..!! I will up load some pic's tomorrow..!!

Looked at getting to fuse box today but thought I'm getting cambelt done next week so it can wait till then..!!

Just a few pics of the work done but if someone can make them bigger as Flickr account not working...!!!

Attachments

• 143.jpg
    143.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 36
  • 144.jpg
    144.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 30
  • 147.jpg
    147.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 55
  • 150.jpg
    150.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 46
  • 154.jpg
    154.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 28
And a few more...!!!

Attachments

• 155.jpg
    155.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 148.jpg
    148.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 28
  • 160.jpg
    160.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 27
  • 152.jpg
    152.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 31
mate the gloss black looks ace! I was thinking to do the same but I couldn't picture how it'd look like. I'm so going for it now.

Similar Thread Suggestions