windows phone

jase

Founder
Platinum Member
Just got a new phone.
New windows HTC HD7
Its good but christ is it different to an iPhone.

I have the HD2, predecessor, but I got rid of Windows off it and put Android on there. Not enough Windows Apps, and it was forever connecting to the internet too :s

AWESOME phone though :smile:

I've got a desire hd and its amarked improment over my old windows phone...even if its too big to fit in my pocket lol!!

Another excellent one that demonstrates "Apple fans"

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSAVEl_RU8o&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Really missing my iPhone :worried:
This new windows phone is good but just doesn't do a few things that I liked about the iPhone and a couple of the apps I used most aren't avaiable.

I've got just over a week left to decide if I should keep and get used to it or give it back.

I just got a Sony Ericsson xperia arc, its amazing! Bit bigger than I hoped for but it is very thin and light, has android on as standard and is so quick I was impressed with connection to the web, apps and just in general. The camera is amazing too for a phone!

Really missing my iPhone :worried:
This new windows phone is good but just doesn't do a few things that I liked about the iPhone and a couple of the apps I used most aren't avaiable.

I've got just over a week left to decide if I should keep and get used to it or give it back.

Give it back.

I was without my iphone for 2 days while waiting for a white one and used a windows phone, it was horrible :worried:

Just don't want to pay £45 a month and don't want to pay £140 for the phone.

What are 3 like as a network.?