window tints

Yeah please Maz.

The only reason I didn't spec them is because I know I can get them done for about half the price locally :wink:

legally you can have nothing on the fronts, the film used in tinting even the 100% clear stuff fails the light emmitency test.

woddy; i thought you would of known that with your new career choice.

I have 50% 3M tint which is equivalent to 30% of any other brand

Here are some pics of the car

clior27.jpg

img1667u.jpg

img1578s.jpg

dsc026362.jpg

How much do tinting cost? cause tint is very cheap here, you can tint the car for 7£ with installation which you need to change it yearly because it fades with heat and gets scratched easily or for 100£ which comes with 5 years warranty against any damages, fades, scratches…and its worth it.

If you know how to install it, I can buy you a roll and mail it to you

Is that a road car Blue or just for track?

Fronts are very dark and dont think they would last 5 minutes in england with the police??

Its my daily drive and track car, they look dark in pics but in relaity they are not, under sunlight you can see me clearly and at night you can see my shade inside the car

The rules here are 0% on the windsheild and 30% all around

I think Blues car is in Dubai....Theres no restrictions to window tint in the middle east due to it actually being used for sun protection, the sun literally destroys upholstery. Most Arabs guys leave the plastic that is on the seats that comes when the car is brand new.

I'm very familiar with UAE tis how I know :smile:

But yeah those tints look v nice!

Yup, I'm in Dubai, There is restriction here and a fine of 170£ with a 30 days impound for not abiding by it but they are not strict to it as the sun is a killer but lol, who told you about the guys keeping the plastic cover?!, they don't it as it doubles the heat and make you sweat you ass, but its a regular seen for cars that has left the detailing shop.

Yup, I'm in Dubai, There is restriction here and a fine of 170£ with a 30 days impound for not abiding by it but they are not strict to it as the sun is a killer but lol, who told you about the guys keeping the plastic cover?!, they don't it as it doubles the heat and make you sweat you ass, but its a regular seen for cars that has left the detailing shop.

No One told me, I see it. I live in Bahrain as well, have done for the last 25 years, although in the UK more now.
There isn't a fine in Bahrain for any Tints, or if there is, no one really abides by the rule. Believe me, these Saudi cars that look like they have been driven hard, with sand protection spray on the front bumpers, have not left the detailing shop.
Carpet on the dash is another good one :smile: