Wind deflectors

I'm going to get the replacement ones etched with reg no of car. Just shopping round for how to do it. Going to make it in view too so some might think twice about pinching them

Not worth the effort and expense on a £27 part really. They most likely not notice the Reg on it until they had them taken.

I know what you mean paddy but it's at least something and I have a Dremel engraver and stencils so it won't cost anything. Also it will mean if they do get stolen the thief will have to sand the number out!

I might be a fussy sod, but got some today from the eBay link and they are scratched to hell.
I only got them because I like the window open a tad in the winter to stop it steaming up.

I might be a fussy sod, but got some today from the eBay link and they are scratched to hell.
I only got them because I like the window open a tad in the winter to stop it steaming up.

Thats not being fussy, if they are damaged then you have every right to send them back.

Thats not being fussy, if they are damaged then you have every right to send them back.

Yeah I know Chris, they were packed well but just appear no care was taken in quality control. Have complained to the seller and they are sending out replacements, can only*wait and see before I try and salvage them with the machine polisher.