Will this look gay?!

There is a pic on here or CS of a glacier white Clio 200 decked with a yellow stripe on it

EPIC- if anyone has the pic- do your 200 like this

S

You can tell from the photo in the link that it is not shaped/fitted like the original Renault sticker but for £25 it's worth a punt. The official F1 sticker is a ridiculous price.

ive used his F1 decal on my car, not bad stickers to be fair, the roof one was too small thou to be fair, you may want to find the correct sizes of the decal and pm on ebay, he is a good lad to deal with, i pm him alot about the colours i wanted etc and spare stickers.

I've thought of having one of these but in a non contrasting colour, like silver on (nimbus grey) silver.

So you don't really see it until your close.

At £25 worth a try.

I've thought of having one of these but in a non contrasting colour, like silver on (nimbus grey) silver.

So you don't really see it until your close.

At £25 worth a try.

I like this idea. Though I'd be hard to get a close to alien green colour for me.

I like the idea for a 200... But not for a 197 (unless it's a de stickers r27 and you're putting them back)

Otherwise it'd be the same as sticking 'trophy' on the side skirts of a normal 1*2

Similar Thread Suggestions