Will this look gay?!

I like it. I considered getting a black one for our AG 200. Also thought about the side decals and rear decal and getting another wee sticker (AG200) or something to go on them.

I can't see how it would make you look like you preference fudge packing but having said that i dont think it will look any good. Usually it takes someone to do this before you can decide. It may look awesome in the flesh!

I just went outside and tried to vision it on the motor, i reckon for 25 notes it could be worth the punt, if it looks naff then I'll just have to take it off again.........

I can't see how it would make you look like you preference fudge packing but having said that i dont think it will look any good. Usually it takes someone to do this before you can decide. It may look awesome in the flesh!

Thats the thing, in the flesh it might well look lovely......

Will look good and like said before if it don't look good you only loose £25

I bought this off of this company and gave negative feed back, it isn't hard to apply to the roof as I did it but it doesn't fit the roof, it's not the same as the f1 decal the gaps round the edge of the roof are un even (nothing like on a f1) tbh I'd stay well clear from my experience

After looking at the pic on that website, I'm not sure black will work.

The R27s silver effect one looks much better imo.

Never been a fan of the F1 stickers but always liked the roof.

Worth a go for £25, quite interested to see the pics as i might do it on my nimbus.

Similar Thread Suggestions