Wife verses Raider

Funny you've said that, she's going to her first Ann Summers party this Friday,but knowing my wife it would be more on the lines of large diamond.

Don't buy a diamond, they say life imprisonment but they don't mean it. You'll be out quicker than marriage if you kill her and remember, they've got to catch you first! Lol!

ah right now i'm with u! more commonly known up north as wolf bagging,don't ask me why and its a low blow to the ribs in the chosen area,a shot from either side if the lady in question is,shall we say "baggy", i.e. like chucking a mars bar in the back of a ten tonner!

ah right now i'm with u! more commonly known up north as wolf bagging,don't ask me why and its a low blow to the ribs in the chosen area,a shot from either side if the lady in question is,shall we say "baggy", i.e. like chucking a mars bar in the back of a ten tonner!

:rofl:

Icical through the heart no one will know who did it when it melts
Or what about saying shut the fu-k up I'm having one and that's final
Or if like me just sit in the corner and live with out one lol

I think suggesting this may work!!

Icical through the heart no one will know who did it when it melts
Or what about saying shut the fu-k up I'm having one and that's final
Or if like me just sit in the corner and live with out one lol

Serial killer on the loose :wink: