Who can't get to work??

I can't lol, I've got about a foot of snow surrounding my car. Trouble is cars are going sideways past my car:thumbdown:.

i went into work this morning at 2,45am on my motorbike, didnt stay long tho i am now back home,

wanted to get back before the roads got busier. ( any excuse ), :001_rolleyes:

This is now day 2 off work. Car is covered in about 5 inches of snow and is snowed in my drive. Have go loads of urgent stuff to do at work but a day on the PS3 will have to suffice...... :smile:

well set off yesterday - motorway thress lanes of standing traffic so came off at next exit (3m) went home and had a cuppa - went in to work for 10 - meeting room double booked so went back home

working from home today..............not that i have anything to do......

Im at work.. I stay 3 miles from work and my father is my boss so that kinda sucks at times! lol.

Also there is no snow here.

That's interesting- my brother lives near Ellon and he reckons he can't move for snow!

Yeah i got stuck in Ellon the other night, the 197 and slipperly ice slopes don't go well! lol.

There is just alot of ice here, no snow what so ever.. But as soon as your about 6 - 10 miles outside Peterhead it just hits appears. lol.

i got to work ok but gettin home in the st was fun everytime the turbo spun up it lost traction lol