White 200 cup airport cafe a20 hythe

i've seen a white 200 cup around the cheriton/folkestone area recently. posted the spot on here but had no reply :worried:

There's a guy floating about with one think the the plate starts with AK10 seems to flash and wave. Black tints on the rear but no cup spoiler!

hmm strange... basically its from dymchurch through appledore, through tenterden and rolvenden onto hawkhurst. then from hawkhurst through to hurst green. then from hurst green all the way along the burwash weald to heathfield. then from there down to polegate, then back along the a259 through hastings, rye back to dymchurch. i use this route to get to lewes sometimes. a lot of the route has just been re-surfaced and has lots of nice twist and turns. should be nice and quite boxing day morning. i also see a white 200 parked outside the wealden advertiser in hawkhurst most days...

about 8 am ish. whenever it looks bright enough really. got boxing day engagements with fam etc so need to go early. also the roads are quieter :wink: