Which iPod holder???

I've got a spare Roy! Let me get some pics up tomorrow and figure out the price.

Edit: it's the angled one with the padded holder.

Last edited:
Here it is Roy. These do look good and it's a great fix to the dash which won't come off - I've ring tested my iPhone 4 in this as well!

Its the Apple iPhone 4 Passive with Tilt. Padded and the Clio 06 Angled. Not been opened.

It's gathering dust here so how does £25 plus £2.73 for recorded delivery sound?

Iphone-Holder-E-1.jpg

Iphone-Holder-D.jpg

And some other photos of the one I have in my car. Note that the iphone holder is different (higher back and built in charger plug) in my car. I should really tidy the lead away!

Iphone-Holder-C.jpg

Iphone-Holder-A.jpg

Iphone-Holder-B.jpg

Im looking to get a used arm rest & modify it as my iPod is controlled through the HU itself so the iPod doesn't need to be infront of me, more needs to be out the way, my iPod lead is coming up through the handbrake hole and i usually have my iPod in the cup holder just behind, any suggestions for a better place to have it?

Not sure about that. I've got Co-Pilot on my iphone so I don't have to go carrying around several devices in the car. If you have bluetooth you can play your music and satnavery voices over the car speakers. And unless I'm charging my iphone, I don't really need any cables at all.