Which exhaust system?

Just for future reference....I want a meatier sound as the standard exhaust is too quiet for my liking. Any suggestions /places to go/ prices?
Cheers

Moved too correct forum.

depends on your budget! Akra sounds the best tbh, but it's over twice the price of other systems. I had a scorpion and it sounded great... Loads of threads on this subject for you to browse through.

Thankyou but it won't be for a while yet. If any vids of your 'sounds ', upload them pretty please. I don't want a tinny one. Nice grunt will do :smile:

Had a quick browse, if I decat is it not difficult getting through emission test? How much is a Scorpion fitted likely to cost? [MENTION=51407]kane[/MENTION], just had a listen on YouTube, yes they sound amazing. There was one near me a few years back, awesome looking thing.

Last edited:
think i paid 450 for decat non res and got it fitted for 40 off a mate

my mot was yesterday but she failed lol

apparently there is a hole on the join of the decat pipe thats why emissions were out so you should be ok with a decat i will find out on tuesday

if you want more noise you need to go for a non-res system..supersprint sounds nice so do all the other systems really..just your pick
have a look at some youtube videos...

can ask him my car is back in there on monday getting lowered off him..

he is based in north east darlington

I'm joking. I wouldn't ask that and it's a fair distance that I think. Thanks though haha.
Saying that it's only 1.5 hours away. How long did it take to do?

Last edited:
dont think it took him that long tbh i was at work all day so got it to him on the morning and got it back after work all done

grunt..... you need a v6

na, you need a ktec induction kit! Sounds like a muscle car.

here is my scorpion resonated shells if you would like to hear it, very easy to live with but great sounding when you plant it!

[video=youtube_share;oCrnKT0ddZA]http://youtu.be/oCrnKT0ddZA[/video]