which body sticker is this ?

Been fancying this sticker/decal for my 197 but not sure if its specific to a certain model of 197 ?

Dont want get them if im faking another spec of model

Anyone know what its from ?

Last edited:
there are an accesories sticker as like the cup spoiler, steering wheel trim, quite popular them stickers.

As Ryan has said above Nick, I dont think you would be trying to pass yourself off as a cup racer, lots of people have them.

I chose not to but might change my mind down the line, who knows :smile:

What about the grey? There are a couple of members on here who work for renault and provide discount so might be worth getting a price from them?

just ordered silver grey for £5.99 should ook alright with silver wheels,door bullets and handles.....at that price if i dont like no big loss.

Whats coming in 16 days Maz ?

yeah just not a fan of ppl that stick sport stickers on a 1.2. I know how they drive it . . . . .

Sorry Maz I can't follow your link.

You may be right and Reanult just advertise it as a lookalike as it is a lot more subtle than the link I posted!

Ah right I see what you mean now! Yeah it definitely says so, I think it must just be a small scale version so it is less in-your-face.

In all honesty mate if you like them, then get them I have seen several with them on and TBH they will go some way to prevent all of the gravel rash that you get in that area of the rear 3/4... So they are practical too lmao :wink: