where to buy Oreca exhaust

Hi! I'm fancy oreca exhaust (n-group?) where i can buy ir cheapest? Are they coming second hand? Thanks!

P.S. Is it really so loud that you an use it in everyday runner?

[MENTION=3600]colt3003[/MENTION] has one so good man to talk to, he's making it even louder so can't be that bad! :d

I got mine from K-tec, not alot of people have them so it'll be very hard to get second hand, the grp n exhaust is for sale on the Oreca-Store very cheap which might be a better option?

It is loud with the cat's in and possibly usable everyday as you will get used to it, first vid is without the cat taken out, 2nd vid is with k-tec's decat pipe fitted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihivMjuXMik
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmPDhI7eIqA

That second link, jesus f'ing christ. Wow.

I've watched that video so any times. I didn't realise it was an oreca exhaust. Sounds epic!!

I made a mate watch it the other day, we were watching the old group B rallying and he was all over the noises they use to make....so I steamed yours on to his tv, he was like "hmmm sounds pretty good" lol.
You getting your pre-cat deleted?
I was thinking about getting the cams done when the cambelt needs doing (I'm a couple of years away from that) but apparently the gains outweigh the cost. I don't know anyone that's had them done so would be nice to know what you think when you've got then up and running

I made a mate watch it the other day, we were watching the old group B rallying and he was all over the noises they use to make....so I steamed yours on to his tv, he was like "hmmm sounds pretty good" lol.
You getting your pre-cat deleted?
I was thinking about getting the cams done when the cambelt needs doing (I'm a couple of years away from that) but apparently the gains outweigh the cost. I don't know anyone that's had them done so would be nice to know what you think when you've got then up and running

Yeah haha I don't have that "rasp" as much as the group b ones but i'll have the flames soon enough haha, and yeah k-tec pre cat delete is going on as soon as i can but keep getting let down, then having cat cams put on I got for £400!