Where is the weekly...

I thought tonight's episode was very good. Funny how fifth gear had the 458 being faster than the MP4-12C yet Top Gear had the McLaren being 3 seconds faster. Especially when you consider they both used the Top Gear test track?

Also though Vettel was really good also. Seems like less of a knob now.

I thought tonight's episode was very good. Funny how fifth gear had the 458 being faster than the MP4-12C yet Top Gear had the McLaren being 3 seconds faster. Especially when you consider they both used the Top Gear test track?

Also though Vettel was really good also. Seems like less of a knob now.

Not seen the 5th gear test but dont they generally play Tiff off against Plato, might explain the difference. What were the times on 5th gear, might give a clue which was fastest...

Really enjoyed it tonight!

Loved the bargain car section and the forensic testing :lol:

Really didn't like Seb beforehand as I thought he came across as a right miserable ... However, he showed he does have a sense of humour tonight and was quite likeable!

Much better than last week, still not liking May much this series though, he's getting on my nerves!

Not seen the 5th gear test but dont they generally play Tiff off against Plato, might explain the difference. What were the times on 5th gear, might give a clue which was fastest...

They didn't do the full track. Just The top section.

Last night's episode was the best TG episode for agessss! What's with all the Vettel hating before last night though!? He's always been awesome!!

tbh i always liked vettel, never seen him being a "bad winner", and the way he can get a car off the line is second to none. Seems to have a good sense of humour. Good driver, hope he keeps doing well.

tbh i always liked vettel, never seen him being a "bad winner", and the way he can get a car off the line is second to none. Seems to have a good sense of humour. Good driver, hope he keeps doing well.

he seems to buck the trend for the usual german "sence of humour" :smiley:

he carried a lot of speed round the corners or shall i say braked a lot less in the liana!!!

He was off cs, saw it on fb. Should of said clio sport not a clio owners club lol!! makes it sound like loads of ****ty 1.2's meet up lol!!! oh wait...........

LOL!!

Yeah Seb was good on TG. TBH before he started winning everything he was one of my favourite drivers out there as he seemed a decent guy, but since he started winning he seemed more miserable and serious all the time. Nice to see him back on form :smile:

Great show as well this week.

I think the new stig is faster than the old one though TBF, so I'm starting to wonder how fair the lap times are going to be from now on...

I have been saying that for a while too. The new Stig does seem a much better driver a lot more controlled and less aggressive behind the wheel. The Mclaren was an amazing car to watch though :smiley:

Yeah I LOVE those things, I would have it over the Fezza any day (Not a big Ferrari fan anyway TBH).

I did want it to make more noise though...

Also I'd like to just say thanks to Mike for starting up this weeks TG thread...

It's very nice of you to contribute to the TG community :wink: :smiley:

Also I'd like to just say thanks to Mike for starting up this weeks TG thread...

It's very nice of you to contribute to the TG community :wink: :smiley:

Agree completely... I am sure it would have been cancelled through low viewing numbers if Mike hadn't taken the time to remind us.... :-p