where is emergency tyre repair 2007 197?

hi have looked in manual it says em tyre repair in glove compartment cant even see a place for it to be stored any ideas? cheers

or in the boot - lift the carpet and have a look for the jack etc

or it might not have one as it may have been used !

I was pleased I had a full size yesterday as I got a blow-out on track, around 90 miles from home. Fortunately I was able to swap it over and not worry about how fast or slowly I had to drive home.

Well mine were under the front seat. As said they can be hidden anywhere.

I hope you and the car are ok after the blowout!?

Think you mean me - I was trying to get away from a chipped 225 Cup, just charging around Park and Chris Curve (lovely pair of right handers, the second part Chris Curve, opening out a bit) when the tyre pressure monitor started beeping, at first I didn't know what it was, glancing at the dash while not really wanting to back off, when my sister pointed out that there was no pressure in the n/s/r tyre. Fortunately this meant I knew about it before I knackered the tyre or passed the track exit, so we trundled gently around to the exit and borrowed a trolley jack to swap it over. It was a bit of a shame as I was really getting to grips with that part of the circuit!

Credit to the car though as even though it was the loaded rear the car remained stable.

As an aside, I have a very smart (recently refurbished) but not entirely round wheel, which would be ideal as a spare for someone.