Where can i get footrest from?

Hello.

Could anyone tell me the part number for the metal footrest please. id like to fit one in my GT as im wearing away the carpet.

Thing on left hand side.

Thanks.

Clio_Sport197_interior_03_high_res.jpg

They come with 5 rivets and I just punched 5 holes through the carpet and riveted it to that. There isn't really any other way to do it, but in all honesty you don't need it.

Last edited:
Cool thanks. Ill Try get a meggy reg. number and see if i can get on ordered i want a boot cargo net too but ive got the numbers for those.

I guess its the Meg 225 and not the 250?

I got one just this week from TwingoGeekeo, phoned up, paid less than £20 and had it within the week, great service.

I think I paid £18 for my footrest, but I got it from Mark who used to be on here.

I got a boot net off ebay, but I can't remember how much it was. I also got a used boot carpet off ebay, but that was quite expesive. There are other little things you can buy as well, they do an cup holder pot, basically a storage pot that has a lid and sits in the cup holder. They also do an under parcel shelf storage tray and a front armrest. Twingo should be able to supply most things.

Twingo?

Im keen on the footrest but Im not sure if itll be too wide on my GT. I only have a thin footrest. Dont suppose anyone has a measurement of the footrest do they ??!!

Thanks.