Wheel refurb in the NW?? also colour change

Hi,

Was cleaing my car last week and realised that my alloys are in a bad way with a lot of scuffs.
So i have made the decision to get them refurbed!
Does anybody know of a good refurb place in the north west?? (especially round BOLTON or WIGAN or MANC CENTRE)

Also while they are getting done was gonna change the colour. I have got a 197 in nimbus grey/silver the alloys are silver at the moment so was thinking of getting them in gloss black!!! what you all think??

FRONTS

ffimg0217.jpg

ffimg0218.jpg

REARS

img0216j.jpg

img0219o.jpg

As you can see the rears aint too bad but the fronts will both need a good refurb!!

Last edited:
Dont know about where to get them done, as from down south... But gloss balck on Nimbus would look smart. Great colour contrast.

Hmm, gloss black makes the tyres look grey, stupid I know but it'd annoy me. I'd go satin or matte if you really want black.

If the wheels are not kerbed and just want colouring then I'd use a local established powdercoater rather than a wheel refub place, you'll get exactly the same results at half the price. I got 4 wheels done in Macc for £100 and they were spot on.

I've also fallen foul of this place, they didn't do a good job at all and the powder bubbled on my track wheels, went brittle and fell off. Cheap materials.

Lastly, don't forget to tell them not to coat the back of the wheel that mounts to the disc or the bolt holes... otherwise you'll find your wheels undoing themselves.