Whats on the menu tonight?

going on the best diet in the world soon

hospital food for breakfast,dinner and tea :rofl:

Every time I go to Miller and Carter I am disappointed. I was so annoyed by the way they had cooked my steak, my other's halves uncle and cousins steaks, that we had to say something. They bought us better ones out and gave us free deserts, but to say it is a steak house, they got it VERY wrong.

Tonight I am having a home made curry. Looking forward to it, I'm hank!

Takeaway chicken Balti mmmm
I went to the mailbox miller and carter and it was awesome! Haven't been to the Penn cottage one as my gf lives in Birmingham!

Tonight I had Quorn Weight Watchers masala, with brown boiled rice and a miniature naan bread, with pineapple to finish. And a feel dead hungry still!

Not really, but the missus is doing weight watchers and I'm living at hers atm. I spoilt it by having some Hagen Dazz??? strawberry cheesecake ice cream after though! Lol! I didn't have much so I think it's ok and I did play 3 games of badminton before hand! Lol!

Tonight I will be in Kent, so I will have to eat out at a Beefeater or one of the other pubs in that chain. Business account will bare the bill. So mixed grill may be the dish of the day! Lol!

Time to revitalise the most viewed, and replied to thread on the site

So what's been eaten tonight then?

I had a curry tonight, home made.

Yum I love poppadoms!!!

We had a Chinese. Emma couldn't be bothered cookin so decided to go for take away. Doesn't help the diet one bit though lol.

Cumberland Pie.

I'm about to smash my way through a 1KG tub of Waitros Mint Choc Chip too whilst trying to stay up to watch the boxing. :smiley: